Become a member!
Becoming a member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne is easy! Here is what you need to know:
- Children and teens between the ages of 6 and 18 can become members.
- A parent or guardian will fill out an application for each child. The application can be picked up at your nearest Boys & Girls Club. Return the application to the Club, along with your membership fee.
- The annual membership fee of $15 per child is required to enroll. Families with 3 or more children pay only $35 per year.
Would you like more information or a tour of the Club? Drop by, give us a call or Email Us to schedule a convenient time for us to meet!
Our Club policies are straightforward and ensure that the Clubs are safe, positive and fun for all of our members.
What members will find at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne…
- Structured programs are varied and diverse! They are designed to recognize and respond to the collective and individual needs of boys and girls. Programs are conducted with children of the same age-group to ensure we reach each child effectively and appropriately.
- All members receive a hot meal and snack each day.
- Our professional full- and part-time staff members and volunteers love being with kids and mentoring them in a caring, supportive atmosphere. Children and teens feel emotionally and physically safe at the Clubs.
- When it comes to your children, you are the experts, and parent/guardian involvement is important and appreciated. You can be a volunteer, participate in a parent group, or just chat with us about your child.