YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! HELP A GREAT FUTURE START NOW!
Your time and resources make a concrete difference every day to the young members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne! No matter how you decide to support us, you will be opening a door to a great future.
Did you know that:
- $763 is what the Club invests for each child every year. Membership is $15 per child, to ensure that nobody is turned away.
- $250 will facilitate STEM (Science Technology, Engineering Math) lab activities and field trips
- $98 will allow a child or teen to attend healthy choices mentoring programs like Passport to Manhood or Smart Girls
- $50 provides one month of structured programming for one child
- $25 will help supply one child with school supplies for the year
BECOME A CLUB SUPPORTER
No matter how you decide to be involved with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne, you will be making a concrete difference and opening doors to the future of our young members.
Top Donor Circles
- Great Futures: $20,000 and above
- Be Great: $10,000 – $19,999
- Advocate for Change: $5,000 – $9,999
- Friend of the Club: $3,000 – $4,999
- Gold Circle: $1,000 – $2,999
- Silver Circle: $500 – $999
- Bronze Circle: $300 – $499
- Blue Door Donors: $1 – $299
DONATE IN-KIND ITEMS & SUPPLIES
We gladly accept donations of new or gently used:
- Art Supplies
- School Supplies & Backpacks
- Educational Board Games
- Books for children 6-18 years of age
- DVDs for children
- Musical instruments
- Sports & Recreational equipment (baseball, basketball, badminton, jump rope, soccer, etc.)
- Game tables (ping pong, pool, foosball, etc.)
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME OR SERVICES
There are so many ways to help out at the Clubs!
Would you like to work with the kids? Volunteer opportunities with the many programs that happen each week include things like: tutoring, coaching sports & activities, mentoring teens, reading to our younger children, assisting with STEM programs, talking about your career, modeling leadership and more…
Do you prefer helping in the office? We love extra hands to assist with the numerous administrative tasks we do each week!
Do you have professional expertise or services to donate? Help with maintenance and projects is always welcome!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne work with local colleges & universities to provide internship opportunities to students.
To find out more about internship opportunities, contact your school or let us know your areas of interest: Contact Us or call us at (260) 744-0998 ext. 112
Employment at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne can be exciting and rewarding!
Our opportunities change from week to week, but if you are interested in becoming part of our team, please fill out the employment application and return it to Human Resources by mail or Contact Us or call us at (260) 744-0998 ext. 112