YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! HELP A GREAT FUTURE START NOW!
Your time and resources make a concrete difference every day to the young members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne! Open a door to a great future. You can donate money, items, volunteer time or become an intern or employee by contacting us below.
BECOME A FINANCIAL SUPPORTER
A single donation goes a long way:
- $853 is the cost per child per year. Membership is $15 per child per year.
- $250 will facilitate STEM (Science Technology, Engineering Math) lab activities and field trips
- $98 allows a member to attendPassport to Manhood or Smart Girls programming.
- $50 provides one month of structured programming for one child
- $25 supports one child with school supplies for the year.
Top Donor Circles
- Great Futures: $20,000 and above
- Be Great: $10,000 – $19,999
- Advocate for Change: $5,000 – $9,999
- Friend of the Club: $3,000 – $4,999
- Gold Circle: $1,000 – $2,999
- Silver Circle: $500 – $999
- Bronze Circle: $300 – $499
- Blue Door Donors: $1 – $299
BECOME AN IN-KIND SUPPORTER
We gladly accept donations of new or gently used:
- Art Supplies
- School Supplies & Backpacks
- Educational Board Games
- Books for children 6-18 years of age
- DVDs for children
- Musical instruments
- Sports & Recreational equipment (baseball, basketball, badminton, jump rope, soccer, etc.)
- Game tables (ping pong, pool, foosball, etc.)
BECOME A TIME SUPPORTER (VOLUNTEER)
Would you like to work with the kids? Volunteer opportunities include things like: tutoring, coaching sports & activities, mentoring teens, reading to our younger children, assisting with STEM programs, talking about your career, modeling leadership and more…
Do you prefer helping in the office? You can assist with the numerous administrative tasks.
Do you have professional expertise or services to donate? Help with maintenance and projects is always welcome!
BECOME AN INTERN
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne work with local colleges & universities to provide internship opportunities to students.
To find out more about internship opportunities, contact your school or let us know your areas of interest: Contact Us or call us at (260) 744-0998 ext. 120
BECOME AN EMPLOYEE
Employment at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne can be exciting and rewarding!
Our opportunities change from week to week, but if you are interested in becoming part of our team, please fill out the employment application and return it to Human Resources by mail or Contact Us or call us at (260) 744-0998 ext. 112