“To be the leader in addressing the growing needs of young people through exceptional programming, staff, facilities, and strategic partnerships and collaborations..”
Structured Afterschool Programs – focus on positive impact in:
- Academic Success
- Good Character & Leadership
- Healthy Lifestyle
Our Core Values:
- Inclusion & Opportunity We strive to offer children and teens from all economic, cultural and social backgrounds access to the resources, support and opportunities that will allow them to overcome barriers and achieve their full potential in life.
- Respect & Belonging We provide a safe, supportive place, where every child is listened to, treated with respect and valued in an environment of inclusion and acceptance. Our staff and volunteers model honesty, fair play, positive attitudes, cooperation and respect for self and others.
- Empowerment We believe all young people can grow into responsible, self-reliant and contributing members of society. Children and teens are at the center of everything we do. Through educational programs, adventure,
play and discovery, we encourage and empower them to develop healthy lifestyles, a life-long passion for learning, leadership and life skills, and a sense of social responsibility.
- Collaboration We work together with families and volunteers in each community, in partnership with the public and private sector, to create healthy community solutions to provide children and teens with what they need for optimal development.
- Advocacy We speak out on behalf of children, teens and their families.